Is there a tree in your yard that might be dying? If there is, you could be in need of a tree removal service in Dayton, Ohio. How can you tell if a tree is dying, and if it is, is removal your only option? Here are a few signs that may indicate your tree is reaching the end of its life. [Read more…]
Archives for April 2016
Trimming your tree is a great way to ensure your trees stay healthy and to prevent damage to property. A tree service in Dayton, Ohio, can cut off diseased branches, branches hanging over your home and branches hanging over power lines. If you want to handle some of the smaller tree trimming on your own, consider these important dos and don’ts:
• Do wear the proper safety equipment, like long sleeves, pants, gloves and safety goggles.
• Don’t try to trim branches too high or too near power lines, instead call in an expert.
• Do prune off dead branches or diseased branches as soon as you see them.
• Don’t use any patching or sealing products because your tree should be able to naturally patch itself.
• Do wait to trim a flowering sapling until it has bloomed for the year.
• Don’t consider trimming trees in Beavercreek the same year you planted them. [Read more…]